If you are not familiar with Andy Russell Puzzles you really must splurge on one of his beautiful jigsaw puzzles. His puzzles are from his own professional artwork and is well known for its dream-like qualities.
- Castle Creek 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle Details
- 27 inches by 20 inches
- 1000 piece count
- Made in United States
Here is a list of Just Some of Andy Russell Puzzles That are Available.
- Illumination – 1000 Piece puzzle
- Daffodils – 1000 Piece puzzle
- Stepping Stone Creek – 1000 Piece puzzle
- River of Dreams – 1000 Piece puzzle
- Hidden Lake Puzzle – 1000 Piece puzzle
- Teal Lake – 1000 Piece puzzle
- Wishing – 1000 Piece puzzle
A glimpse into the world of Andy Russell the artist. Andy Russell started painting when he was very small boy and had no other formal art training except from what his aunt who was a painter and draftsperson showed him.
At the age of thirty he started experiencing very vivid dreams of amazing peaceful landscapes with unique foliage and incredible architecture. It was these dreams that inspired his unique dreamlike artwork.
It wasn’t until 1991 that Andy Russell’s artwork became popular and in 1991 he finally took the leap to become a full time artist.
Since then his artwork has been made into stunning visual jigsaw puzzles. If you are a fan of jigsaw puzzles you will love doing this Castle Creek 1000 piece puzzle which is only one of the many beautiful Andy Russell Puzzles for sale.Buy Now