While perusing the web for the best folding beach wagons, the kind of which are true beach wagons with big tires for sand travel, I was dismayed at their price.
I needed a collapsible wagon, as I don’t have a mini van, nor do I plan on hauling a moving trailer behind my vehicle on my next beach vacay. So, having limited space (it was either leave the kids at home or pack wisely), I learned about folding beach wagons like this one with its blue fabric, high sides and 150-pound capacity.
Yup, this foldable beach wagon was sounding like a ‘keeper.’
I held my breath for the price and was pleasantly surprised that not only were the wagon’s ratings a high-five stars, the price was extremely palatable.
Anyway, the specs and features of this folding beach wagon are numerous, so here we go:
- deep fabric sides are uber-durable and keep your stuff and/or kids safely inside
- fully collapsible; folds to a fraction of the wagon’s size
- large, wide wheels tackle sand like no other beach wagon
- fabric sides and wagon’s bottom won’t heat up like metal wagons
- wheels won’t sink in the sand like those wagons with thin wheels
- large capacity holds 150 lbs.
- you can fashion a toddler or baby ‘bed’ for napping on the beach
- easy fold-out frame; just unfold and go or collapse (not you, the wagon) and toss in trunk at day’s end
- budget-friendly but not cheaply made
- Open Dimension: 36.2″ x 21.4″ x 24.59″ (L x W x H) Folded Dimension: 31.48″ x 21.4″ x 9.64″ (L x W x H)
- Only weighs: 22 lbs.