Black chandeliers are just plain majestic; they’re a sprinkling of opulence among the myriad of other decor elements in your favorite space. But most cost the proverbial arm and a leg when you consider those chandeliers with crystals and thise that actually lend an adequate source of light to your bedroom, nursery or living space.
That’s quite a job for such a mini chandelier.
Having looked for features like crystals, plug-in and hard-wired and dimmer switch compatible chandeliers, I found this highly-rated, four-bulb, mini black chandelier by Tadpoles that fits the bill. Too, I needed it to be budget-friendly and under $200 . . . er . . . under $100 (that’s where chandeliers really got into the ‘slim-pickin’s’ realm.
The ‘crystal’ aren’t the true blue variety but they’re faceted which looks fabulous and the sweet pearl-like chains make a dramatic statement when light bounces from each crystal.
With this model, you can simply plug the chandelier in and you’re up and running, or you can cut the electric cord and hard wire the fixture.
Here’s what you’ll like about this black mini chandelier:
- Great for girls, tweens and teens bedrooms
- Fabulous for a pink nursery
- Good for an adult’s bedroom chandelier or even bathroom fixture
- Plug-in or splice the wires and hard wire
- Generously-sized black ‘crystals’
- Opulent pearl-like black strands
- Ideal for focal corner or niche
- Instantly creates a nice reading nook
- ‘Grows’ with your baby girl
- Top-rated, affordable chandelier
- Decorates and illuminates