Quality footwear is crucial to your comfort, promising a long-lasting relationship between you and any of your outfits that lack that certain ‘something.’ When I saw these leather black and turquoise cowgirl boots (or you could say, cowboy if you’re feeling adventurous) I had these boots on my list of must-have-gotta-get-em-now, boots.
While that outrageous description for these leather gals–by famous boot-maker Justin–is a bit excessive, their ratings for best black and turquoise cowgirl boots will back me up on that moniker. Ever since I saw a video (I’m serious) on how Justin makes their boots, I was sold.
First, they’re made in the USA but that’s just the beginning of a great boot. Here’s what impresses me most about these Justin, Bent Rail turquoise and black cowgirl boots:
- Nice, roomy square toe (my feet are wide)
- Long-lasting REAL leather sole and upper
- Durable and double-duty: works as a great fashion statement AND work/riding boots
- Shaft is 12 3/4″ from the boot’s arch
- Heel isn’t too high but a nice, 1 1/4″
- Pull on tabs
- COMFY, exclusive to Justin Boot, a “J-Flex” outsole
- Great if you have wider calves: roomier shaft (opening is 12 1/2″ around)
- TRUE all-day comfort (see #7, above)
- Rich Turquoise and Black hues (lots of ooOs & aaaAHs)
- Long-lasting for a decade or more of wardrobe love
- Recreate your existing pieces for a fabulous outfit
- AmaZING investment in style and comfort (divide their price by year’s you’ll be wearing these too-comfy-gotta-have-all-day-every-day boots and you’ll come out WAY ahead!
Did I mention these black and turquoise leather cowgirl/cowboy boots are made in the USA?
I know I did, but jus’ sayin.’ There’s really nothing to complain about unless I consider I want the turquoise and brown cowgirl boots, too. Oh, and I can only wear one pair at a time. Maybe I’ll figure that out, but in the meantime, I’ll settle on the black and turquoise blues for today.
Indeed, I have finally met perfection!Buy Now