I bought my first George Foreman Grill back in 2003 when I desperately needed to lose about 40 pounds in weight. I bought it because it was advertised as helping to reduce fat during cooking. I was amazed at the amount of fat that drained off food while it cooked in the Foreman Grill. I quickly decided that the small version of the grill wasn’t big enough for us so I bought a second, bigger one and we have used it until I bought this new version a short time ago.
This one is a great improvement on the early George Foreman grill. Apart from its bright colour, it now has easily removable grill plates which can be washed properly after use. The old version could only be wiped clean which wasn’t ideal. It still cooks as well as the old one. I cook all kinds of food in it: sausages, steak, fish (usually wrapped in foil), toasted sandwiches, bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms and much, much more.
The George Foreman GRP360R Grill:
- holds four portions of food at a time
- the removable plates are dishwasher safe
- non-stick surface on plates mean no fat required for cooking
- the patented slope on the cooking surface allows fat to drain off during cooking
- there is a floating hinge on the lid so the height is adjustable
- easy to use