Yes, this is expensive – but what a dinosaur toy! This huge Playskool Triceratops Dinosaur is named Kota. It is quite an unusual toy for a child, and a costly one, too, but isn’t it great?
You know, when I was a little girl, all that I wanted for Christmas one year, was a toy riding horse. They were “the latest thing” at the time, and one of the few things I really, really wanted.
I asked both of my parents to ask Santa Claus to bring me one, as my parents taught me that he was, indeed, real. I wanted him so badly, I could hardly stand it. It was made by Marx toys, and called Marvel the Mustang Bouncer Horse.
Christmas came, and I didn’t get it, but I did get a note from “Santa”, telling me that he was unable to fulfill my request at the time, and hoped I would be content with the books that I received. I was so disappointed.
Perhaps you are in a position to provide this for your child. I have never seen anything like it, unless you consider “Marvel” the horse to be a close second.
Kota, the huge Playskool Triceratops Dinosaur will be an instant hit! Why? Well, let me list the reasons:
- He comes equipped to play 4 different songs
- If his nose is touched, he pretends to sniff at what touched him
- He roars and laughs
- His head moves, as do his tail, mouth, eye, and horn
- He can hold a child that weighs up to 60 lbs.
- He has sensors installed, to recognize touch in several areas
- He will munch on the “leafy snack” that comes with Kota.
- He really is large, standing over 3 feet tall
Kota is actually a BABY Triceratops. That’s a lot of toy dinosaur, wouldn’t you say? Your children will love him, and so will their friends and your entire family. Isn’t he adorable?Buy Now