You have to admit, he is one cute pirate! The Mr. Potato Head Baby Pirate Push-In Pins for pumpkins, is a really creative idea. All you need, is a pumpkin, and the baby pirate push-in pins.
The set comes with:
- one nose push pin
- two ears – one with an earring
- a mouth with a blacked out tooth
- a push pin that makes his shoes
- two push pin arms with hands attached
- the eye push pin – with an eye patch, of course, and
- a snazzy pirate hat, emblazoned with the skull and bones and attached red bandana.
He may be a baby pirate, but he has all he needs to be a good one. In moments, your child can transform a plain pumpkin into a darling baby pirate pumpkin, with no sharp knives, and no mess.
Someone had a clever idea – I wish I had thought of it!
Who doesn’t love the Mr. Potato toys? I played with them, when I was a little girl, but we used REAL potatoes back then! I cannot remember when the plastic potato bodies came out. When I had children, they played with them, and my grandchildren play with them.
Gemmy Industries just comes up with some great toy ideas!
Warning: Not designed for children under 3Buy Now