Looking for a durable outdoor table with a cooler inside can be a challenge if you’re looking for one that’s both affordable, attractive and sturdy (well, that’s three things, but still) was proving to be more than a testament to how badly I wanted one.
Had I followed some magical GPS, I might have located this table a whole lot sooner, hence my excitement and the reason I’m writing about this rattan-design fun bar table with its built-in cooler (or ice chest, if you prefer).
Aside from the fabulous price–I wanted to buy one at less than $100 so I could afford to buy something to fill it, there’s plenty of room inside the table’s built-in cooler. The tabletop is adjustable and acts as the cooler’s top when not in use.
How neat is that?
The table itself is crafted from a crazy-durable plastic with a nice rattan pattern at the table’s base. I like the bar or bistro appeal this table has, and if you’ve enough room, it’s easy to envision having two–or several–of these cooler tables for a nice outdoor patio party with a few of those cheap tiki torches dotted between or near the tables.
Back to the details, here’s the specifics for this cool table with it’s even ‘cooler’ built-in cooler:
- durable weather-resistant plastic with rattan design shell
- generous cooler holds plenty with its eight gallon capacity
- convenient plug/drain easily empties water from the cooler
- drinks stay cold for hours
- table adjusts to 22.5-33.2 inches
- table’s top easily lifts up and locks into place
- easy and uncomplicated to set up; just a few screws
- table is great when cooler isn’t being used; makes a great side table!
- table’s rattan-look weave blends in well with your other outdoor pieces
- hose the table and the cooler down for easy clean up
- uber-cheap but not cheaply made
BEWARE: Your friends and family will want one, too!Buy Now