Drinking tea and coffee in Portmeirion Holly and Ivy Latte mugs makes the experience unique. This is because this set is a holiday classic creation from the second generation artist of Portmeirion.
This collection was designed in 1995 by Anwyl Cooper Willis, the beautiful collection includes a set of 6 mugs displaying the crimson holly and the green ivy in long, tall and slender mugs. The tapering mug with and handsome handle lets an easy grasp while you sip your favourite frothy latte, rich mocha, black coffee concoction or the tea brew. Make your morning bright with hot piping coffee before you start your stroll in this classic mugs. Or sip your afternoon tea flavoured with mint and rosemary for a change.
- The traditional collection typical of the English culture, the Holly and Ivy design pattern is most suited for contemporary tableware.
- The mug can hold 18 ounces of any beverage
- It is in line and tradition of Portmeirion’s romantic collection of dinnerware and giftware
- Design is handmade
- Hand painted earthenware which is freezer and dishwasher safe.
- You can gradually heat in microwave till 340 degrees Fahrenheit
You can mix and match these mugs with Holly and Ivy pieces or coordinate with the Botanic Garden or Sophie Conran collection. They look classic as contemporary mixed collections of antique illustrations and flower arrangements.
Image from Amazon.comBuy Now