Decorating baby’s first bedroom space ever is special, and if you’re like me, you want it done up to the ‘nines.’
Looking for a warm, yet trendy, yet sophisticated, yet approachable black, purple and white nursery bedding set, I knew it would be quite the challenge, indeed. Oh, did I mention, said baby bedding set need be affordable?
I was happy to find this 10-piece nursery bedding set that fit the total bill (without being a big bill). I love the sweet white polka dots surrounded by black and the doily-like design done in a patchwork quilt style and edged in a purple/blue; it’s a truly unique and chiche baby bedding set. The tones of the ‘purple’ in this set are a cross between a light purple (lavender) and periwinkle. As you can see for the nursery model room, you’ll see it works with the purple walls.
I’m thinking if you want to bring out the purple in the bedding, bathe your nursery’s walls in a lavender; conversely, if you want the periwinkle to take over, paint walls in periwinkle or white.
While this crib set is budget-friendly (dare I say ‘cheap–er’?), there are several other bedding pieces for decorating baby’s nursery outside the crib. Here’s a detailed list to give you an idea of this crib set’s value to your nursery space:
- Light purple/periwinkle, white and black crib quilt comforter
- Matching crib bumper in white polka dots in black surround and a scalloped detailing in the lace doily design
- White crib sheet with sweet black outline lace doily design
- TWO Matching window valances (you’ll need a basic double rod for this quality piece when you hang sheers, too) in unique black w/white polka dots and the lace doily design
- 2 Decorative pillows: periwinkle/purple and black with white polka dots (be sure to use the pillows outside the crib)
- Toy bag in matching black, white and purple periwinkle lace and black and white polka dot design
- Diaper stacker. So sweet with scalloped edging and lace doily/black polka dots that look like sweet buttons
While there are several more coordinating pieces, be careful you don’t dilute the crib set’s eye-catching value as your nursery’s focal piece. Allow the crib’s bedding to garner the attention it deserves. Odds are, you don’t need much past the crib set, here.
Isn’t it too adorable?Buy Now