Going all-American with red, white and blue as your nursery’s theme is best started with a great crib set. Ideally, you’ll want a highly-visual focal point done up in the red, white and blue crib set–one that catches the eye and holds it a bit longer.
When you begin with a fabulous focal piece (your crib), decorating baby’s nursery gets a whole lot easier.
I chose this budget-wise, red, white and blue Aviator 9-piece crib bedding set by Sweet JoJo Designs for its creative mix of ‘cute’ and patriotic and vintage Americana. Too, this nursery bedding set includes matching, red, white and blue window valances to create cohesive, nursery decor–a space done right.
Here’s what’s included in this red, white and blue crib and nursery decor set:
- Blue and white crib comforter with red, white and blue edging
- Two matching window valances in navy with red and white hem
- One crib bumper in navy blue and red and white with vintage stars, red and blue airplanes (biplanes)
- One Navy blue and white diaper stacker with red, white and blue trim, red and blue airplanes
- One toy bag in navy and baby blues with red and blue biplanes, star and red, white and blue edging
- One navy blue and white accent pillow with red airplane
That’s quite a bit of substantial pieces of crib bedding and nursery decor, and you won’t need much else, but there is a cute crib mobile with Americana stars that’s irresistible. I would pair the window valance with sheer panels to complete your red, white and blue nursery theme.
Isn’t this crib set too cute?Buy Now