Do you like blueberries? Are you fond of tea? Have you tried the Stash brand of blueberry tea?
When I was looking for a really good blueberry tea, I purchased several kinds from various companies, only to be disappointed. Either the flavor tasted artificial, or it simply did not taste very “blueberry-y”! After almost giving up, I found Stash Blueberry Superfruit Herbal Tea, and my quest was ended. One cup convinced me that I could stay with this company, for good.
Here is what I like about it:
- It is caffeine-free
- The box contains 100 tea bags – as opposed to 18 or 20 that are in most boxes of tea
- Each tea bag comes in a foil-sealed envelope
- The taste is consistently excellent
- Hibiscus and blackcurrants are also added to the blend
- It tastes just as delicious iced, as it does hot
- Unlike other “blueberry teas” I have tried, this one leaves no bitter aftertaste
- One tea bag is more than sufficient, to get that great blueberry taste!
- The price is reasonable
As an added bonus, the company shipped it to me in record time, for which I was delighted, as I had a hankering for blueberry tea. In my opinion, it is simply the best!Buy Now