Storing wine in a home can be challenging. Thermo-electric wine refrigerator can help you in this regard. There is the question of humidity, temperature, darkness and the angle of inclination in which bottles are supposed to be stored. Many times, an average household will not worry about the wine storage but if you are an earnest wine collector and you want to retain some of the best aged wines, you ought to consider building a home wine cellar. This will ensure that you learn about the wines as you collect them.
- Professional wine storage come with customized humidity and temperature control device most often done electronically through microprocessors.
- This thermoelectric wine refrigerator is adequate for 12 wine bottles of normal size
- The temperature range adjustments vary from 54 to 66 degree Fahrenheit
- Ultra cool and silent operation
- Ideal for red and white wines
- Recessed door handle to open and close
It is compact and needs small room to accommodate. It is cute and you can place it anywhere either in the kitchen or next to your dining room. Since the internal is lit, you can view the wine labels easily. You don’t have to worry about the wine getting spoiled once you set the temperature.
Image from Shareasale.comBuy Now